Get yourself a peace of mind while moving with Canadian Moving Group, a renowned home moving company aiming to make residential moving simplified. Here we have a home moving checklist for you to help you in the process of moving. However, you should always stay updated with your professional movers during the entire job.
- Prioritize the boxes in terms of loading
- Remove all the pictures and frames from the walls
- Make sure that the appliances do not have any contents
- Check all the closets, drawers, rooms, and each and every place to make sure all the essentials are packed
- Disassemble all the remaining furniture
- Place the warranties and manuals of the appliances for the new occupants
- Make sure that the place is neat and clean
- Prepare a different box for the essentials
– Toilet paper, chargers, paper towel, toothbrushes, scissors, garbage bags, cleaning stuff, soap towels, etc.
- Assign a family member at both the location for taking care of all the stuff
- Have a final last round of the house after the stuff is taken to make sure that all the items are taken
- Make sure that the doors and windows are closed completely
- Turn off all the lights and utilities
- Say Bye to your house
However, one end leads to a new start. Canadian Moving Group makes sure that we are with you at this emotional time when you are going to have a new start.